Sunday, September 7, 2008

ER Trauma Story

The call came in and each person on the ER trauma team was paged. They dropped what they were doing, ran and then waited anxiously by the door. When Rocky arrived, his injuries were so severe, that they believed he was dead coming through the door. They looked everywhere to find a place to touch him and finally someone felt his ankle and yelled "I've got a pulse!" From there everyone knew what their job was, and acted quickly to try and get him stabilized.

2 comments:

Aida said...

Linda and family
My prayers are with you and your family.
I am very sad to hear of the accident.
I hope this crisis well pass over
soon so that all of you can be
together.
I know all we can do is to leave
it up to the lord.
And live each day of are lives
loving one another like you and
your family.
Aida and Family

Anonymous said...

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Phil Wong