Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rocky... this is your life!

I wanted to make a video that celebrates my Dad's life...and after many weeks of working on the final touches, it is finally finished! I hope you enjoy this video, it is only about 10 minutes long and is just a small recap of his life. The songs in the video are from CD's that Rocky had in his collection of favorites.

I have linked the YouTube website to the right for you to access it. Please feel free to let all your friends know and pass onto anyone I may not have on my contact list.
Please make sure you turn up your volume first. Thank you.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Tina, thank you for sharing this video. So well thought out and put together for many to remember your great Dad.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Tina, Linda and family;
I just watched the movie and it was so beautiful. I have tears running down my face both for the sadness of your loss, and myself at never having the opportunity to know you all as we grew up, we are related yet don't know each other. From the video I have learned that Rocky and I had much in common with love of the same music, motorcycles and the mountains as well of a love of family. I have some fond memories of my "aunt linda" and I got to meet you briefly on our way to Austrailia once. I feel so deeply your loss, it is likely I too, will have to loose my dad some day and the thought tears me up. I admire your strength, your commitment to God and your loving nature that lets us share this beautiful life of Rocky and Linda and you kids. Thank you for your gift.

MaryAnn Adams-Gregson

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, tearful, beautiful, plus forty leven other superlative adjectives on your video, Tina. It was so heartwrenching. What a wonderful life.

Dave & Irene Russell

Anonymous said...

Well Rocky, the Giants won again! Hope you were watching!